By Sparky | November 24, 2005
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Today is a day that the United States traditionally gives thanks for everything that has been a blessing in their life. I would like to list the following things that I am personally thankful for.
- My loving family who has been supportive of me and always shown me love and respect.
- Brien for being there for me through thick and thin.
- Skype who has changed me and my life more than anything else. There is nothing like coming home from a long stressful day to an energetic puppy who loves you.
- Good friends to hang out with and share lives little treasures with.
- Technology, and being born in an era where I can really see it evolve and improve day to day life for most of earths citizens.
- Creativity and all that it offers humanity. From writing to photography we as humans are capable of creating some amazing things.
- Great organizations such as the EFF, The FSF, and the ACLU other groups that are fighting for a better, more free tomorrow.
- Global communications technologies that are starting to bring together the world as a single cohesive unit. May the borders of nations one day drop and humanity join together in peace.
What are you thankful for? What do you hope for in the coming year? I’m off to the Henry household in a bit here to enjoy some fine wine, good turkey, and great friends!
Comments are closed.